- Michael McNeal, Vice President of Talent Strategy and Acquisition, Intuit, Inc. His team just won the corporate recruiting department of the year award down at ERE.
- Laura Stoker, Senior Director of Training, AIRS. She's an amazing web sourcing trainer and popular return speaker for us.
- Shally Steckerl, Talent Acquisition Consultant and Strategist, JobMachine. Shally's the definitive sourcing guru, and he's back to share advanced techniques.
- Steve Lowisz, President and CEO, Qualigence. This speaker knows how to work passive candidates.
- Brian Krueger, Vice President of Global Talent Acquisition, Amazon. Brian's been at Amazon for 6 months or so, and will share a great, low cost idea for growing your employment brand awareness.
- Sharon Jordan Evans, Consultant and Popular Author. Sharon wrote the book - literally - on employee retention.
- Jason Warner, Recruiting, Training, and Development Leader, Google. Jason - our Seattle native - is returning to speak on what he sees that's wrong with our industry, and what we can do to make it right.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Hi - Staffing Management Association of Seattle (formerly EMA Seattle) is proud to announce the details for our 4th Annual Staffing Symposium. We've got a great lineup of national-conference-quality speakers packed into a single, recruiting and retention focused day on June 11th.