Monday, June 15, 2009

External Recruiters: Get More Business

I was asked to share some insights into what third party recruiters can do to get more business in this economy. So, I thought back to my time in the trenches as a recruiting leader at Amazon during the last downturn, asked clients and colleagues (corporate recruiting leaders) about their current approach to leveraging agencies/search firms, and pulled in a friend and colleague who runs a staffing firm and trains external recruiters.

Jenifer Lambert and I wrote this paper to help third party recruiters gain insights into the corporate recruiting world and learn:
  • How to demonstrate value and gain business in 2009
  • How to uncover opportunties
  • How to answer "Why should I pay a fee?" questions from clients
You can download part 1 of this short paper here:
http://www.recruitingtoolbox.com/resources/papers.htm

How are you leveraging third party search firms - if at all - in this economy?

No comments: